Monday, January 30, 2012

Perfect Plum

I get so excited every day to check out the latest deal on Pick Your Plum, an online site that has a new craft deal every weekday.  The price is right and the amount is limited, which adds to the rush and excitement.  The sale starts at 9 a.m. eastern time and I hate when I realize at about 11 a.m. that I haven't checked it.  Their shipping is cheap and fast and they always throw in a little laffy taffy as a treat.  In November I ordered some naked magnetic recipe boards.

And then I dressed them up:
I used my Silhouette to cut out the words and added cute ribbon.  I also made magnets to coordinate with the colors.  I love them!!  I love seeing what people have done with their "Pick Your Plum" purchases.  Please come and share at the:

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is just adorable! My friend Janette and I have teamed up with PYP to do a monthly link party! You can link up any project using PYP products and we would LOVE for you to share this! A winner will be chosen from each monthly link party and win a box from PYP! The party starts tomorrow, but you can read all about it here too! http://www.cherishedbliss.com/2012/01/introducing-show-us-your-plum-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just browsing your blog to see who won the PYP box and I couldn't find it. Have you announced it yet?? Will you continue with this linky party, I really liked it? Thanks, Sabrina

      Delete
  2. You did such a fabulous job with your project!! Way to go!! I wish I cooked because this would be so nice to have and perfect gift idea too!! Could you include our button somewhere in your post so other pickers can link up with us? Thank you again!! So nice to meet another pyp fan!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE it!! How cute are those!!! I'm so impressed! I am not a crafty person AT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them--these would be perfect Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are super cute! What a great way to display your recipes when you need them :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...